Friday, April 13, 2018

Last day of testing!


Only one more day of AzMerit testing left! I know I'm excited to be done, I'm sure the students are ecstatic as well. It makes my teacher heart happy when I watch them go back and review all their answers before submitting their tests. Here's everything else to look forward next week:

Language Arts: Students will conclude AzMerit testing with a test on the second part of reading, on Monday. Later in the week, they begin their journey to the Wonderful World of Oz. In grammar, sentence diagramming and classification resumes.

Math: Students will conclude AzMerit testing with a test on the second part of math, on Monday. They then begin a unit on linear graphing and data collection.


Science: Students begin the unit on the cardiovascular system, studying the heart, veins, and blood. This is a three-week unit. There will be a quiz on Wednesday.

History: Students will continue a study on the creation of the United States Constitution. There will be a test on Thursday.

Reminder: Our field trip to the Arizona Capitol is on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here comes summer break!

We are officially on our last week of school! The time has flown by, especially these last few weeks. I'm so happy I was given the oppor...