Friday, May 18, 2018

Here comes summer break!

We are officially on our last week of school! The time has flown by, especially these last few weeks. I'm so happy I was given the opportunity to teach in 4A. I can't express how much I will miss being in this classroom. Here's what to expect this week:


Language Arts: Students will conclude their reading of Rip Van Winkle. In grammar, there will be a final grammar test.

Math: Students will conclude a unit on volume. The year ends with a review of multiplication facts. There will be a cumulative test on Monday.

Science: Students conclude the unit on the respiratory system, studying the lungs and the airways.

History: Students will conclude a unit that looks at the first six Presidents of the United States

Reminder: May 23rd -May 25th are half days. Students will be released at 12:05. 

Our end of the year party is on Thursday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here comes summer break!

We are officially on our last week of school! The time has flown by, especially these last few weeks. I'm so happy I was given the oppor...