Sunday, April 8, 2018

AIMS Science and ELA and Math AzMerit Part 1 this week

Last week, our students completed the Writing portion of AzMerit. As I was observing them take it, I couldn't be more proud. I saw all the students take their time to make sure they wrote the best essay possible. I'm sure I'll see the same effort this week. Here's what's planned for this week:

Language Arts: Students will continue reviewing for the reading portion of the AzMerit test, which begins on Thursday.

Math: Students will revisit concepts from earlier the year in a review for the AzMerit test which begins on Thursday.

Science: Students will continue reviewing for the AIMS Science test, which is administered on Wednesday.

History: Students will continue a study on the creation of the United States Constitution.

Reminder: French and Fine Arts Night in on Wednesday, April 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here comes summer break!

We are officially on our last week of school! The time has flown by, especially these last few weeks. I'm so happy I was given the oppor...